August 9, 2011

Day 17: Hey, Mikey! He Likes It!

Cardio X was the very first P90x video I did, and boy did I hate it. The exercises were hard, I couldn't deal with the host, and I swore that I'd rather accidentally set my hair on fire (again) than to ever have to repeat that workout.

But when week two rolled around, and I wasn't in the mood for yoga, I thought, Hey, maybe I was over-reacting...Maybe, it wouldn't hurt to just give it one more shot, now that I've gotten used to the program a little bit. So I tried it and...I kind of like it! Its really weird! I'm not really sure why my tune changed so much, but it definitely has.

So, (ahem) Cardio X...I'm sorry I said I hated your guts. And believe me, I did. But like Napoleon Dynamite, you really grew on me. So, I'm glad you're still around.

Ramboza

No comments:

Post a Comment