July 24, 2011

Day 3 & 4: Workin' on My Six-Pack- Too Bad It's Not Sierra Navada

Day 3: Did the Arms and Shoulder video with the infamous Ab Ripper video. Both were good, though doing the Ab Ripper DVD did in fact feel like having my abs ripped apart.

Day 4: Okay, so I totally messed things up by starting this week on Cardio X instead of the Core Synergetics. I assumed the Core Synergistics was under the "Cardio" category but when I put in the DVD, it said you needed weights. And I had just done weights the day before (and literally like 12 hours earlier) so I did the yoga DVD instead. And the yoga was, I have to say, a little on the torturous side, which is saying a lot because I do Bikram yoga and I consider that to be the MOST torturous hour and a half of my life. And though I couldn't award the P90x version with that coveted title, it came pretty darn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment